A designer wardrobe is the furnishing element that will stand out most in your bedroom! The grandeur of a wardrobe for clothing inside a room makes it always the undisputed protagonist. For this reason during the choice phase it is necessary to have clear ideas about the type of wardrobe we are looking for. Small, large, with sliding or hinged d...
A designer wardrobe is the furnishing element that will stand out most in your bedroom! The grandeur of a wardrobe for clothing inside a room makes it always the undisputed protagonist. For this reason during the choice phase it is necessary to have clear ideas about the type of wardrobe we are looking for. Small, large, with sliding or hinged doors, wardrobes keep our outfit in every season and are among the furnishing items we come into contact with most often. How to choose the right wardrobe for your space? We explain it to you in this short guide to choose a designer wardrobe.
How to choose a designer wardrobe?
Choosing a wardrobe involves a number of considerations, so as not to risk making a wrong purchase! A piece of furniture designed by a designer is not just an object, but a real art object with a precise style and features. If you have fallen in love with a designer wardrobe and are thinking of buying it, consider it:
- Dimensions, the bigger the wardrobe, the simpler your life will be. During our existence we tend to accumulate more and more clothes, so choose a large wardrobe according to your space or you may have to change it in a few years.
- The type of doors, if your room does not have large dimensions we suggest a wardrobe with sliding doors. In this way you will avoid daily problems in your bedroom and you will also have the feeling of more space.
- The finishes, make sure that the finishes are of quality and in accordance with the surrounding furniture, buying a product of our great design brands you can be sure that you will never compromise on the quality of your products. One of the most frequent mistakes is not carefully observing the quality of the finishes of a piece of furniture.
- The designer wardrobe with glossy finishes has an extra edge! Choosing a wardrobe with glossy finishes or with mirrored doors will give your room more breathability: the rooms will look more spacious and bright. Try it for yourself, mirrors increase the sense of depth in a room and, in the same way, mirrored wardrobes or glossy finishes allow our eye to perceive the room as more spacious!
The interior of your closet is important!
Often when we think of a designer wardrobe we don't consider the interior layout of the space at first glance, but it is an essential factor. So far we have talked about aesthetics, but few pieces of furniture are as useful as the wardrobe! Its essential practical function requires particular attention to the choice. Remember to take this into consideration:
- Whether or not there are drawers, if you already have a designer chest of drawers it won't be a big problem if there are no drawers in the wardrobe, but if you don't have any you will have to look for a wardrobe that also contains drawers. Many clothes or objects need to be tidy in small, easy-to-view spaces, so the presence of drawers in a bedroom is really important.
- If you have space for hangers, look for a closet that also allows you to hang your clothes with a certain distance between them so that they don't crumple due to contact.
- The space for bulky material, you will often have to store comforters, blankets and sheets. For this you may need plenty of space inside your closet. Alternatively, the bed with storage box is an excellent solution for storing comforters and blankets in the summer season.
How to choose the color of a wardrobe for the bedroom?
Have you finally understood what model of wardrobe you would like, but are you still undecided about the color? To find out, you'll need to pay close attention to a few factors:
- The additional pieces of furniture. That is, fundamental elements such as the bed and the bedside table, but also of contour elements such as a designer pouf. Try to create a good harmony of colors in your room.
- Recommended colors in places of rest. Blue and white are recommended colors for the bedroom, they make it easier to rest and sleep well. We do not recommend colors such as purple and red, which are too stimulating.
Where to buy a designer wardrobe at a discounted price?
In our designer furniture outlet you'll find the best designer products at discounted prices 365 days a year. We choose only the best of Made in Italy design to give you a furniture that will last a long time and embellish your home. Our prices on the big names of design houses are lowered, so you will find a product of the highest quality with a discount of up to 50%. What are you waiting for to redecorate your home with us? Discover all the products of our e-commerce!